|Downtown Along The Mon|
- Peak age for Downtown Residents is 25 - 29.
- A third of Downtown residents have incomes of $100,000 or more.
- Two thirds of Downtown workers have jobs in the service or financial sectors.
- Students comprise 13% of residents, up from 4% in 2003.
- 53% of Downtown commuters use public transportation, up from 48% in 2003.
- The average commute to Downtown is 13 miles which is about 38 minutes.
- 4 in 10 commuters are 35 years old or younger.
- More people are coming Downtown on weekends just to exercise.
- Office space occupancy is 90%, the highest in 20 years.
- Hotel occupancy is 65%, higher than the national average.
- Average household size is 1.5 people
Read more ....
Downtown Partnership Website ...
Metro Pittsburgh Real Estate ....